May 31, 2012

TODAY IS YOUR BIG DAY,DAD

Father,today is normal day until 04.30AM i woke up and saw the calender that today,31 May circled with red color (i wrote it by my shelf long time ago) so TODAY IS YOUR BIG DAY.


This year i hope you're healthy as usual (and perfectly get out from damn diabetes melilitus *amen),you're always get the best from ALLAH,and ALLAH always give you the right way for this life.Pah,see you next year and hope your all dream will come true this year*amen .wish you all the best with my kiss.muaahhh :*

but today i can't celebrate it because my parents doesn't in this town since May,17 until June,3. can't wait to see my parents soon. yeah,i just wanna say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAH" face to face :) and celebrate it at home.*can't wait*

NB:
i can't predict my NEM with my blank head,just like now-.-". just wait for couple days and i will see it .i will see it .i will see it.enough.but i will see it soon. soon. soon. Okay,my heart is beating fast until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment